2017/2018 JUMP START Program at ILC:
The Jump Start Kindergarten Program at the Intensive Learning Center is for students who were too young for kindergarten in August.
In order to qualify for Jump Start this year:
1. Your child must turn five years old between December 3, 2017 and February 2, 2018.
2. You should register at the Intensive Learning Center between Thursday, October 26th through Thursday, November 9th during regular office hours of 9 am-11:30 am and 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm. You must provide proof of residence, proof of student's date of birth, complete the enrollment packet and a Jump Start Memorandum of Understanding.
3. Students are selected on a first come first served basis. If enrollment does not meet the minimum of 20 students, the program would not operate. The program is offered at the ILC, but is open to all students in the Bellflower Unified School District.
4. Jump Start class will begin January 29, 2018
5. Transportation is not provided for students attending Jump Start Kindergarten